Madison Heights's Top Choice for Industrial Building RepairsFor over 30 years, FRISKE Maintenance Group has been the premier industrial maintenance and repair contractor in the greater Madison Heights area. Our typical customers are foundries, heat-treating plants, steel processing plants, stamping plants, automotive parts suppliers, R&D facilities, and chemical plants. Our expertly trained crew can perform our services without interfering with your production schedules.
Industrial ServicesRepairs: FRISKE Maintenance Group can handle all of your construction, renovation and repair needs. The FRISKE crews can take down walls, add doors and windows, replace carpet and tile or build-out additional offices. We are prepared to handle any of the following tasks and more:
- New Construction
- Concrete/ Carpet/ Tile Installation
- Steel Fabrication
- Glass Installation - Vestibule / Glass Wall / Glass Block
- Seal Coating / Hot Rubber Crack Filling / Striping
- Concrete Repair - Sidewalk, Curbing/ Gutter or Parking Lot Repair
- Catch Basin Repair
- Rubber Roof (EPDM) Systems - Mechanically Attached, Fully Adhered, Ballasted
- TPO/ PVC Modified and Built-up Roof Systems
- Metal and Spray Foam Roof System
- Emergency Leak Inspection & Repair
- All Types of Spot Repairs
Satisfied Clients"FRISKE Maintenance Group provides parking lot repair services to BAE's Auburn Hills and Warren facilities. We call on them every year to review our parking lot's overall condition and to make necessary repairs. We get a job well done and at competitive prices." - Bill Hoepner, BAE Industries
Read more here.
For expert building maintenance services, contact us today and receive a free estimate!